Welcome to our new reservation site!
The library has four group study rooms located on the 3rd floor.
These rooms are intended for use by Fuller students and faculty working on
class-related projects and are available for use any time during the library's hours of operation.
To reserve a room, select one or more of the times listed below.
Use the calendar on the left to see room availability and make reservations for later in the quarter.
Remember to confirm your room selection!
Your reservation is not complete until you have confirmed it via email.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the front desk:
In addition to these rooms, the library also has four multimedia rooms located in the computer lab on the 3rd floor
which are intended for audio/visual use and contain computers equipped with headphones, dvd drives, webcams, and media programs.
The multimedia rooms are available on a first-come/first-serve basis and do not require a reservation.
Please read these terms carefully, as they have been updated.
- A "fuller.edu" email address is required to reserve a group study room.
- Each individual may reserve a total of 4 hours per day. This is to ensure greater accessibility to the rooms by as many groups as possible. If your group needs an exception to this rule, please contact the front desk.
- The system does not allow someone to reserve more than one room for the same block of time. If you need to reserve multiple rooms for the same time, please contact the front desk.
- If you have reserved the next available time slot and the current time slot has not been reserved, you may immediately go to the front desk and request the room key.
- Remember to show up for your reservation on time! If you know you will be late for your reservation, notify the front desk. Without prior notification, reservations more than 30 minutes late will be canceled and the reserved time will be made available again.
- Room keys generate late fines at the rate of $2.00/hour. Please remember to return your key on time!
If you agree to these terms, click "Continue". If not, click "Cancel".