Welcome to our new reservation site!
The library has four group study rooms located on the 3rd floor.
These rooms are intended for use by Fuller students and faculty working on
class-related projects and are available for use any time during the library's hours of operation.
To reserve a room, select one or more of the times listed below.
Use the calendar on the left to see room availability and make reservations for later in the quarter.
Remember to confirm your room selection!
Your reservation is not complete until you have confirmed it via email.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the front desk:
Please read these terms carefully, as they have been updated.
- A "fuller.edu" email address is required to reserve a group study room.
- Each individual may reserve a total of 4 hours per day. This is to ensure greater accessibility to the rooms by as many groups as possible. If your group needs an exception to this rule, please contact the front desk.
- If you have reserved the next available time slot and the current time slot has not been reserved, you may immediately go to the front desk and request the room key.
- Remember to show up for your reservation on time! If you know you will be late for your reservation, notify the front desk. Without prior notification, reservations more than 30 minutes late will be canceled and the reserved time will be made available again.
- Please remember to return your key on time! Late key returns generate fines and other groups may be waiting to use the room.
If you agree to these terms, click "Continue". If not, click "Cancel".